Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yes, it's another sales pitch

My car is for sale. Although it's a great car and I'm sad to say good bye to it and its alluring flint mica coat, not having to make all the payments that go with a new set of wheels will be pretty awesome. I'm hoping that by the time I come back, I'll be an expert bicyclist and will never need a car again. We'll see. Instead of putting all the info here and wasting your time if you have absolutely no interest in my truly awesome car, I'm providing you with the address of the ad on craig's list. Here: http://reno.craigslist.org/car/564237701.html

One more thing - I've never sold a car before...anybody have any tips or suggestions? I'm not even sure how it works with my loan and their loan and the title and the banks and etc. Guess I should do some research...

My mind stopped shouting long enough for me to get three hours of sleep last night. Buy my car and I might get four AND you might get a bag of cookies. Come on...they're cookies...you know you want some cookies.

6 comments:

Sue-z said...

mm, cookies-almost as good as a full night's sleep ;) My son sold his truck and a washer/dryer on craigslist with no problem. Perhaps a new buyer can transfer your loan over? or get a new loan, pay yours off so the title would go to a new lender? Just thoughts..Good luck!

Erin said...

craigs list is great, i sold my piano on it last year without any hitches. i've heard it's very easy to sell a car on there, too. and i guess it'll depend on the buyer and what they're able and wanting to do. thanks for the thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

I'll spread the word! Did you put a flyer up at UNR?

Angie said...

OMG craigslist is amazing! We posted Kate's crib yesterday and had three interested parties this morning! (It is the cutest crib ever)

Pete loves your car! But we only drive cars made in the 20th century.

Sue-z said...

Angie selling Katie Bug's crib! Wasn't she just born yesterday?!

MelBerg said...

That is SUCH a bummer! Your car rules!