Sunday, November 11, 2012

a song of my own

I seem to have lost the ability to write anything remotely interesting. Maybe it'll come back once grad school is over. Instead, I recently found that I can come up with really simple songs. Back when I was 9, I started taking piano lessons and have played pretty much ever since, but never for the life of me could come up with a new song. Grad school and Peace Corps may have done something to my brain because all of a sudden, I've got songs. Since I can't write anymore, I'll share one of them here. I hope it's not too painful to your ears. Please enjoy a lovely shot of my blinds, as well.

video

3 comments:

Gretel said...

I'm amazed and indebted. That is beautiful. Write more!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Beautiful, do you write down the notes first or just play? Love, Mom

Renee said...

She's got songs, I love it!!! More please :)